HealthWave: My Calls Are Not Going Out
- In HealthWave, select the Configure tab.
- When prompted to click yes or no to leave Call Center, click Yes.
- Select the Flexible Applications: Options icon.
- Click Next.
- Select the desired Practice from the combo box and click Next.
- Click Next.
- A prompt may appear stating “File not found”. Click Continue.
- Click Next until you reach the Call Delivery Options window.
- Click the Configure Options… button.
- Deselect any calling days that you do not want HealthWave® to call patients. Select the calling time for a specific day to change the hours and minutes. Select Allow different times for each day to set specific times from day to day. This is to ensure patients won’t be called before or after the times specified.
- Click Next until the end and then click Finish. This will bring you back to the Call Delivery Options window.
- Click Next until the end of the wizard and then click Finish to save the changes.
- Repeat steps 5-12 for any additional practices that need to have the calling days and times adjusted.
- Click the Call Center tab to return to live calling.
- When prompted to click yes or no to enter call center click Yes.
Note: Any adjustments to the calling days and times are based on specific practices. If there are two practices in the combo box and both practices need to have the calling days and times adjusted, then steps 5-12 will need to be performed for both practices.