Skip to content
After each message job has completed, a record of it, including all original job data (e.g., Name, Phone Number, Call Status), is kept in the Call Logs area of the VoiceWave Plus software. Message job data can be viewed by month, call job, or by custom query. To access the Call Logs:
- Exit the Call Center by clicking on PhoneTree. A screen may appear asking "You are about to pause calling. Do you wish to continue?" Click Yes. Please note: Paused message jobs can be resumed by clicking back on the Call Center tab.
- Click on the desired PhoneTree icon to access your list.
- From the top of the screen, click File > View Monthly Call Logs.
- Calls placed during the current month will be displayed by default. Click Previous and Next to switch between months. To perform a search based on specific criteria (e.g., Call Status, Date Range, Name), click Query. To perform a search for a specific message job, click Job.
- Print any Call Log Query by clicking Print (located on the toolbar of the Monthly Call Logs screen), then choose the desired Report Format to use and click Print.
- When finished, click the Exit icon from the top toolbar.
- Re-launch the Call Center by clicking on Call Center from any VoiceWave Plus desktop view. A screen may appear asking "You are about to Start calling. Do you wish to continue to the Call Center?" Click Yes. Any message job(s) that may have been paused in step 1 will now resume where it left off.