Skip to content
VoiceWave has the capability to pause calling temporarily during any time you specify within the call window. This feature is great if you don't want VoiceWave to call during the dinner hour (or during the big game, etc.). Here's how to enable this feature:
Now, for the next call session you start with this list, it will pause calls during the time frame you specified.
- Exit the Call Center by clicking on PhoneTree. A screen may appear asking "You are about to pause calling. Do you wish to continue?" Click Yes. Please note: A paused message job can be resumed by clicking back on the Call Center tab.
- Click the PhoneTree icon to access your list.
- On the List Editor screen, click the Options icon from the top toolbar.
- Click on the Times/Days tab.
- Enable Temporarily pause calls.
- Then choose a time frame for VoiceWave to pause calls by choosing a beginning time under Pause calls each day at, then a time for calls to start again under Resume calls after.
- Click OK.