Skip to content
To have VoiceWave leave your call back number on a pager device:
Now, for the next call session you start with this list, it will leave your callback number on any pager it encounters.
- Exit the Call Center by clicking on PhoneTree. A screen may appear asking "You are about to pause calling. Do you wish to continue?" Click Yes. Please note: A paused message job can be resumed by clicking back on the Call Center tab.
- Click the PhoneTree icon to access your list.
- Add the letter "C" to any pager number on your list you wish to page (e.g., 555-6754C). The "C" tells VoiceWave that this is a pager number and it should leave the callback number.
- From the top toolbar, click the Options icon.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- In the Pager box, enter your desired callback number (e.g., 555-6754).
- Click OK.