Skip to content
To prevent patients from being called for any message:
- Click Pause to exit the Call Center (Note: If calls are currently being placed, PhoneTree will wait for those calls to finish before exiting the Call Center).
- On the Main Menu, click Configure > Blocked Numbers from the top toolbar.
- In the Name and Phone columns, enter the patient's name and phone number with area code (dashes are optional). If desired, leave a Comment about this number (optional). To remove a phone number from the database, select the number and click Edit > Delete.
- When finished, click File > Exit.
- Back on the Main Menu, click Resume Calls to relaunch the Call Center.