Most Pro systems are configured to automatically generate a printed call status report during Daily Maintenance (usually occurs at 1:00 am). However, if you would like to print an additional report, or desire a copy of your report before your scheduled Daily Maintenance time, after your call job has completed, here's how:
- Click Pause to exit the Call Center (Note: If calls are currently being placed, PhoneTree will wait for those calls to finish before exiting the Call Center).
- On the Main Menu, click Show Call Status.
- Select the desired job and click View Job.
- From the top toolbar, click File > Print.
- From the Formats drop-down menu, choose your preferred report (Tip: Click Preview/Export to preview the report format) and then click Print to send the report to the default printer for your computer.
- Once your report has printed, click File > Exit.
- Back on the Current Jobs screen, click Main Menu.
- After returning to the Main Menu, click Resume Calls to relaunch the Call Center.