Skip to content
To prevent patients from being called and/or sent text messages for any message:
- Exit the Automation Center by clicking on Configure.
- Click the Blocked Numbers icon.
- In the Name and Phone columns, enter the patient's name and phone number with area code (dashes are optional). If desired, leave a Comment about this number (optional). To remove a phone number from the database, select the number and click Edit > Delete.
- When finished, click File > Exit.
- Re-launch the Automation Center by clicking on Automation.