Skip to content
There are two ways to determine if a call job has been submitted:
- Email: An email will be sent to the email address(es) stored on the Account Registration screen (located on the Configure desktop) confirming the call job has been received.
- Real-time Job Status: To view the status and current progress of a call job:
- Exit the Automation tab by clicking on Patient List.
- Click the Applications icon and select the desired application from the drop-down menu.
- If a call job is currently in progress, "OnDemand call" will appear in the Call Status column for all patients. To view the current progress of a job while it's being called, click Import > Retrieve OnDemand Call Results from the top of the screen. A message will appear, stating "Call results for job # _ _ _ _ _, using list, , are not available at this time. Please try again later." Click OK. Next, the Active OnDemand Service Jobs screen will appear. Information regarding the call job, such as when it was submitted, how many calls have been placed, and its current status will be displayed here. If a call job has not been submitted, or has been completed, a message will appear, stating "There are no outstanding OnDemand jobs for this PhoneTree."
- Select the Automation tab to place the system back in live mode.