- Windows® 7 OS, for standalone, and Windows®
2008 R2, for server.
- 2 GB RAM
- 10 GB hard drive space
- Color monitor with 1024 x 768 resolution
- USB 2.0 ports (1 port per PhoneTree unit)*
In addition to the above requirements, the computer hosting PhoneTree must be:
- Configured and installed on the client network.
- Able to access the Internet for initial configuration to receive online training and in case of any future technical support needs from PhoneTree Product Support.
* If you only have USB 3.0 ports available, you will need to purchase a USB 2.0 hub. PhoneTree can provide recommendations on models, as well as purchase options.